What happened...

To my pizza? We ordered pizza tonight for supper from Domino's and I was very disappointed. I don't remember it ever tasting untasty. It was kinda like eating cardboard with sauce.

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 12:09 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• When we order Domino's, we always order thick crust. The thin crust never worked for us. Then and now. LOL
    msE2u

Answer by msE2u at 2:02 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• wasn't dominos just boasting about their new pizza and how they revamped it? i haven't eaten dominos since i was a kid.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:11 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Call and complain!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:11 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• We never order Domino's to begin with. Always Papa Johns =).

Call and complain if you're unhappy!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 12:11 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• they have changed their recipe, but i think it's for the better. they're using fresher ingredients now, maybe you're not used to it yet.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• dominos has always sucked. I like Papa Johns or Pizza Hut
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I always thought the old Domino's tasted like cardboard. The joke in college was that we'd have been better off eating the box the pizza came in. I rarely eat Domino's, but I think it tastes much better than it used to, and the crust is definitely more like pizza crust and less like cardboard.

If it was that nasty, maybe you should call and tell them.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I can't stand Domino's either. I usually order from Toppers or Jimano's. I used to love Dominos but it tastes so fake now.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:22 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I don't like Domino's pizza either, they say that they've changed it and made it better but to me it didn't taste better :( We always get from Pizza Hut or a little pizza place about 5 minutes from where we live.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 12:26 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Maybe the one we have hasn't caught up yet. I live in a small town we don't have Papa Johns :( I will probably just stick with Pizza Hut. keisha613 there was nothing wrong with the toppings really just the crust. oh well lol I just won't eat pizza again
    crazymom21

Comment by crazymom21 (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Aug. 21, 2010