Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Itching down town... adult content

I have had this horrible itching around my anus up to the right side of my vagina for about 3 months now- friggin itches like crazy about 75% of the time. I've been using a very strong prescription drug for it and it doesn't help. I'm sort of friends with my male gyno now so I'm a little hesitant to call him, but I found out tonight my husband lied to me about something major between us and his parents- he teases me all the time that he gets "booty calls" at work and I blow it off...but now I'm wondering if I haven't caught something if he has been screwing around....I'm going to call monday for a checkup with the nurse, but is itching and no other symptoms a sign of something worse to come?? Speaking of come, it itches sooo much worse when we have sex...


Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • I had that itching thing when I discovered a hemmoroid!!!! It might be that for you...

    Answer by cfh72 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

  • Okay, it's not on the inside, and it's just the skin, i'm not really sure what that would be, but I think that you're fine. I wouldn't say you have a disease or anything. I am glad that you are checking it out! I know a yeast infection gets worse when you have sex and can hurt at the same time, but when you stop it starts up again. You find anything out let me know, i'll look around for you!

    Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

  • go see a doctor.

    Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

  • that's something that i found while checking it out. They suggest a couple of different things that worked for them. read it and see if it fits you, if it does, you could try it?

    Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

  • Try to drink some cranberry juice. Sometimes you can be allergic ,to the soaps or bodywash that you use. Eat some yogurt with active cultures in it. Try Vagisil cream on the itchy places, only. If you use any condoms, you might be allergic to them. Check your toilet paper, also. Sometimes you have to switch up. The dye in them can cause this reaction, also.

    Answer by msE2u at 12:57 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

  • Make a doctor appointment

    Answer by mamaofficer at 12:59 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

  • Oh man...i say time to see the doc. Three months is a long time! I have no clue what it could be, hope you figure it out.

    Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 1:00 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

  • Only way to know for sure is see the OBGYN and get tested for the battery of STD's Sounds like you have one.

    Answer by vbruno at 12:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

Next question in Health

Next question overall (Beauty & Style)
short or long hair?