am i in the TWW?

We are trying to conveive our second child. This month we were using the withdrawl method since I was told to be careful this first cycle until I get a normal AF. I had my Mirena IUD taken out on July 3rd, and had a short 2 day period on the 5th. Then I had another one on July 26th (that was a 22 day cycle). Now I am waiting for AF to come again and I'm wondering if I might have gotten pregnant during this month because I am having similar early symptoms like I did with my first. Such as headaches in the evening, bloating, fatique, and SORE heavy bbs. I am on cycle day 26 today. And since the removal I'm not sure how long to expect my cycles so I took a test with FMU today and it was neg. I have been attemping to track my O with a saliva O monitor and have two possible dates as to when I might have O'd. Cycle day 14 or cycle day 18. That would make me either 12 dpo OR 8 dpo which I'm assuming is too early to test. Any advice?

bossyboots114

Asked by bossyboots114 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The bleeding you had on the 5th might have been from the removal of the IUD and not from a short period. Your symptoms now could be PMS or the could be pregnancy. If I were you, I'd wait until you're at least on day 30 before assuming pregnancy. The test is more likely be accurate that way.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• yeah, i was wondering if the one a few days after would be more from the IUD removal.. and its a good idea to wait til CD 30.. if i can!! Thanks for the advice!
    bossyboots114

Comment by bossyboots114 (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• hotmama said it all :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:34 AM on Aug. 23, 2010