Ahhhhh! I have baby fever! Talk me down!

We have decided we don't need another baby, but tonight I am getting all sad about not having anymore.

Can any of you talk me out of it?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 12:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh you know what makes me want to quit having babies! Is thinking about how badly I tore with my last! He tore my lady parts up and down. THEN I had the stitches come loose, so the re stitched me 2 weeks later, after numerous snags. THEN they weren't dissolving so they had to go in and cut them out, and she slipped and poked the most sensitive area on my body and replied with an "oops" THEN it didn't heal right so they had to put silver nitrate on my lady parts to get rid of the skin that was left sticking out. Which by the way hurt to wipe.. FOR SIX WEEKS! THEN they had to do it again after another month of it STILL hurting. **gasp gasp gasp**

There.. did THAT do it for you? haha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:41 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• No can do ... I felt that way when our 2 sons were 7 & 8. My husband declared me insane, since he was a teacher (low salary) and I had been only free to have an out-of-the-house job for a year or two.

I believe in reincarnation, and that we tend to alternate genders, so I wasn't likely to be a woman next time. I told him that I would be really pissed if I had to wait 'til my 2nd lifetime for the joy of giving birth and caring for another child.

A year later our daughter was born. She has been the apple of my husband's eye, a treasure for both of us, a glorious gift for both of her brothers ... now finishing college in Chicago, she is a blessing to her friends & roommates (sometimes she says she WISHES she had emotional problems so that she didn't always find herself being the "therapist" among her large group).

I believe in mother's intuition - I heard this dear little girl calling me. And I listened.

Sorry !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:56 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Wait until you start dreaming about one, lol..........like I have for the past month, and I had my last baby 6 years ago!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 12:51 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Go find someone with a baby and take care of it for a while...that should do the trick! LOL\
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 12:49 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• WAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did that help? ;o) I always remember the crying and sleepless nights and that helps me remember I'm done
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:50 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I'm a week or so off my due date and I can barely move - I'm actually a whale I just sort of shuffle!

Did that help at all?
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 12:51 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Think of sleepless nights...many of them.Think of feeding every 2 hours, for months. Ok, I have no idea if that will do anything, but that's what I'm saying to make myself not have another one for at least a couple of years, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:52 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• They GROW INTO KIDS!!!!!...THEN TEENAGERS!!!!! you want a baby volunteer at a crisis center or woman's shelter, work in a daycare but having a baby is only good for one yr!!! they are children alot longer!!! and then the teen years will make you crazy!!!
    I want another baby too but i keep telling myself that they are kids and teenagers and that does it for me...now my thing is wanting to open an infant daycare...
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:58 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FU%$ AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SH^@ OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SON OF A &*TCH (its ok you can do it just calm down breath breath breath) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP I AM PUSHING!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dose that help any? lol
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:56 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• OMG me too! Poopy diapers, spit up, crying 24/7 (WAAAAAH! WAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAH!), no sleep, mood swings, baby kicking your ribs and bouncing on your bladder. Help any?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:54 AM on Aug. 21, 2010