Do you really like your brother/sister???

Gene_Godwin

Asked by Gene_Godwin at 12:58 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• i have no problem with my brother, but apparently he has his own issues with the entire, let me repeat entire family. he moved and changed his number and no one has heard from him in 5years. I have a six year old he has never met. i found him on face book once but he blocked me. so i guess poo poo on him.sticking out tongue

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 1:04 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Yes I do, I like her and love her.
    Sure she annoys me sometimes but she's my family. You just gotta :P.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 12:59 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Yes, I love my brother. We're very different and sometimes disagree, but we always have been and always will be very close. We have no other siblings and see each other at least twice a week.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:59 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Oooh, love your question!! Not to get too complicated, I am the youngest of 5 (I have 2 half-sisters, 1 half-brother, 1 full brother)........My half-sisters are so much older than me, so never really had a relationship with them, my half-brother is a nut-case and I haven't talked to him in 5 years, and I don't like him AT ALL, and my only real brother is a sociopath, and it's "ALL ABOUT ME!" with him.........we are only 12 1/2 months apart, and he is the only one I really grew up with, and when it comes down to it, I know I have him (if I need him) and he has me........So to answer your question: I love my brother, but I don't like him (as a person).......liking somebody is alot harder than loving somebody, I think.......
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 1:07 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I"ve always liked my older sister. She raised me. I didn't like my little brother until a few years ago. It was the first time that I've ever told him "I love you" and "I'm proud of you" in my life. As well as giving him a hug. Sad I know.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 1:08 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I love my half-sister I think if there are angels, she is mine
    my sister is schizophrenic and sadly it's kinda hard to be around her very long. I feel bad because I sort of get a sick feeling when she calls although now I'm out of state it's rare because of the long distance thing. The last time I saw her, a few months ago she looked so old and seemed so shaky and out of it it creeps me out and makes me sad : /
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:11 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i have 3 sisters... and no i don't like them so much as i would hang out with them all the time :P i think if i had a brother we would be closer, i have a cousin who is like a brother to us and we were pretty close when we were younger...
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 12:59 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• brother yes, sister heck no! that woman assaulted me for not getting her way and it took months to recover from the injuries!
    case closed on the sister issue!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I loves my big sissy, she is annoying as hell, but dangit that woman would jump threw fire for me! and me for her too
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:09 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I love all my siblings. We've had our ups and downs, but yeah, the love is pretty much unconditional - the crap some of us have been through proves that, lol! I totally have my family's back.
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 1:10 AM on Aug. 21, 2010