Have you ever had this facebook issue before?

Okay, so I sent out an invite. The person accepted my invite for my farmville. Nothing is showing up on my page, but I'm showing up on theirs. It's not even showing them in the my neighbors section either. It's not letting me go on their farm either. Because I can't find it.
If you have had this issue before. How did you fix it? I'm so frustrated right now that I could scream!

elly25

Asked by elly25 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no answer here, but I feel for you!
    if it didn't seem to the be the best way to find people I'd lost track of, I wouldn't even bother with that mess of a site!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Email facebook and tell them you're having that problem. Unless the person has you blocked in a certain way. Could be a virus, maybe.
    msE2u

Answer by msE2u at 1:10 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• lol! I like playing farmville too, but the not showing the person issue. Well, I want to get off of the game all together. It's making me look like an ass. The person can see my avi. and go on my farm, but, yet, I can see jack shit. Nor see their avi. to go on their farm.
    elly25

Comment by elly25 (original poster) at 1:10 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• No, I haven't experienced that sorry.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:34 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• That is why I quit playing face-book games not only that there are people on there who send viruses though the gifts be careful
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:53 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• When I used to play FarmVille, I had that issue a few times. But I never contacted Zynga or Facebook about it. I usually just left it alone and eventually after a few days they popped up on there. I guess if they don't show up after a few days, try contacting Zynga since they're the ones who created the game.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• This morning the person was on there. I went on their farm and when I got back to mine. Their picture was gone again and I can't go back on their farm again. I added two people last night and none have shown up. I just added someone else today and their picture showed up right away. WTF?
    elly25

Comment by elly25 (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2010