Does anyone have any tips to speed along the hair growth process.

I did alot of damage to my hair and had it cut REAL short, it's grown but not much does anyone know anything (real) I can use on my hair to make it grow faster, or ease the frizz? Im just sick of looking like a boy. I have tried fast fixes such as hair extentions and thats what got me into this mess in the first place..... Thanks in advange

RJSMOMMA

Asked by RJSMOMMA at 2:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• LOL, get pregnant! That is working for me at the moment!

Ok though, in all reality I would look into oils for the hair that you dry brush in. This keeps my hair healthy, strong, and manageable.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• cant get pg, had a hysterectomy 4 mo ago lol, but whats funny is i am taking prenatle vitimans, because yes that will help some
    RJSMOMMA

Answer by RJSMOMMA at 2:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I was going to say prenatal vitamins. Also, stimulate your scalp by brushing your hair a lot! I And keep it healthy! No bleach or damaging products. I know.... I can't do it! I love my flat iron! Once it gets a little longer, keep the ends trimmed. It will NOT make it grow faster, but breakage always happens at the ends, so by keeping them healthy, it will get longer faster.
    Anonymous

• my hair has only literly grown 2 inches in the last 6 mo since I cut and colored it last. I can tell cause I had it colored blonde and my hair is comming in dark, looks kinda funky but i can tell how much it has grown since and thats not much, I think i heard hair is supposed to grow 1/2 in /month that would make it longer by now, and i been taking the vitimans for about 2 mo now. I need help it has to grow faster than this what else can i do, i been drinking alot of water, prenatal pills, i tried some shampoos that claim to leingthen hair.....nothing works....
    RJSMOMMA

Answer by RJSMOMMA at 3:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Start breaking out the Knox Angie.. .Gelatin will do wonders for your hair and nails. Google the preperation fo rdrinking it as I don't recall what it is. It'll taste like crap but it'll get the job done. And remember hair only grows like what an 1/8 to 1/4 inch a month...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• vitamins are the answer. It will amke it grow faster but not super fast.
    timestwo2005

Answer by timestwo2005 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I know you have short hair but I really think the best way to make your hair grow faster is to frequently trim. This is a tried and true method!
    juliagulia3000

Answer by juliagulia3000 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• First get on a healthy diet, take your vitamins, and do not wash your hair everyday. also when you brush your hair do not use a brush, always use a comb and start from the bottom abd work your way up so your not pulling all of the knots at the same time this will break the hair.You can also wear a stocking cap on your head so when you get up in the morning your hair isn't so tangled up
    SILVERROSE01

Answer by SILVERROSE01 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• http://www.helium.com/items/210936-how-to-make-hair-grow-faster

above address has some great tips and i hope it helps!!!
    i need to do something with my hair too, it's blah! thanks for reminding me! ;o)
    Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 6:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2008