Do you like your food touching on your plate?

msE2u

Asked by msE2u at 1:37 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• The only time I am particular is when it's my salad. I like that on a different plate.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:38 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• ummm does it matter if the food is touching? i certainly don't care whether it's touching or not
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:39 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Its all going to the same place :) Lol. In other words, no ma'am, I do not mind. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:40 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• It bothers me if my food touches but I have been that way since I was a kid my little ocd thing I guess.;)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:43 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Um No I dont like it but that is an odd fetish that I have like when I fold clothes there is a very special way that it has to be done. (I fold my kids underwear) and baby socks but like I said that is an odd fetish that I have.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:44 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I hate it when my food touches each other on a plate..I suck it up and still eat it if it happens to get mushed together with some stuff if being served...but it's just an annoyance..idk. lol.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:57 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I don't mind food touching or even piled on each other, sometimes mixed, but I sure hate a practice DH's family has ALWAYS done since we were married; putting the dessert (pie, cake, cookies, fruit, ambrosia) on the plate where you just ate dinner without rinsing, or washing the plate. Was always told "your stomach can't tell the difference" Well, my taste buds can! that's just nasty! Cake in gravy. yechhh
    jcsafc51

Answer by jcsafc51 at 2:09 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• It depends..
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:18 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I use to be really bad about that. i'm a lil better now however when stuff has juice I hate when tat runs across my plate especially if I have bread. lol @ all going same place my grandma use to tell me that all the time.
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 3:01 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• The husband of my moms closest friend is VERY VERY neurotic about this.Sends food back at restaurants in a nervous way.He eats plain steak or chicken with plain veggie in a side bowl and potato or rice also in a side bowl every single night.Last year a mutual friend of my mom and her friend had a small dinner party.Some meat dish with sauce with veggies on top and a baked pot in foil was served.After dinner several women were helping clear and came upon a plate that the potato was all eaten and in the foil was all the rest of the food on the plate hidden.Everybody wondered who had done that .Neither my mom or her friend volunteered any information but they knew.LOL

drfink

Answer by drfink at 4:38 AM on Aug. 21, 2010