Advice for not feeling so insecure with weight gain :( ?

Taking meds to help with a medical condition; need the meds but they increase my appetite! I feel sloppy! BF is great, but it's messing w/my head.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• As long as it's for the best, then stick with it =) Unfortunately some times what you need to do does have nasty side effects.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:46 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I'd try to make better food choices so that the appetite increase won't affect you as much. You know? If you have to eat more then eat healthier. Maybe try to get more exercise in too.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:59 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• think postive and stop waiting and tripping.the weight will come off. but before the weight off. you need to have a postive attitude about yourself
    DoughGirl1985

Answer by DoughGirl1985 at 3:20 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Dress for your body type; you'll feel more beautiful and confident if you're dressed well.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2010