is it too much pink?

I have a pink skirt (fuschia) and today saw a cute top @ Walmart that is pink(fuschia) with some white in it. Would this top look ok with the skirt or is it too much pink?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• They would have to match exactly. Could be cute with white sandals if they do. Maybe a white shirt instead with a fuschia or light pink cami underneath. If you like pink who is to say if it is too much.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 2:44 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• It depends on you. Some people can pull that off, others would look like walking raspberry popsicles. It's too much fuschia for me, I'd feel silly, but done right, it could work.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:59 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I'm with Swasson; I'd feel silly in all that pink too. But then again, I'm not really a "pink" girl... I gravitate to black and red...
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I usually pair a bright color with a neutral (black, white, khaki, denim, etc...)
    I think its too much to have all of the same color head to toe
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:50 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• if the pinks are the same exact color (hold them together and look).. otherwise it'll be too much pink. You'd be better off matching your top with your shoes, and your skirt with your purse or other accessories
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• If the pinks are the exact* color then maybe, but if they arent then no.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• put in on and look in the mirror
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• That is a lot of pink.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 12:04 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Try the 2 peices together and if you could match it with acouple of white pieces like a white cardigan or a pair of white shoes. That would look super cute
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2010