Revenge! adult content

Revenge. I know it is not what my Faith teaches me, but man, I want to get back at someone who has made my personal life a real hell! This person is shipping things via a tractor/trailer driven by Teamsters. I have a cousin who is very high up in that Union, and if I called him, he could have this truck sent to that person’s house with a side trip to California! I know this is not a nice thing to do, but this woman killed my son’s cat, for pooping on her lawn. Our front lawns are 100 ft X 85 ft. So, one cat poop could not be seen!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Didn't read your 2nd comment. If's leaving count your blessing, and just take any junk she leaves and thank the LORD she's gone and leave it at that. She'll gets hers, and pity the next poor people now.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I'd do it =) But, remember karma.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:23 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I get the need for revenge but am I understanding that you are going to delay her shipments? Personally, I would go for a burning bag of poo and a late night knock on the door. Good luck, either way!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 3:26 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• WTH? Did you call the police about your cat? This woman needs involuntary hospitalization, before she does this to someone else.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:26 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I guess that could cost her more money with the delay, I will have to find out what she is leaving behind and just grab some of the stuff she is leaving by the curb. I should be happy this bonkers woman will be gone.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:34 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think maybe delay the shipment for a few days and make her worry as to where it is, not too sure if Ca. is far from you , but I bet a few days would make her worry. I'd worry if I was waiting. Good luck. How did she know it was your cat, did she see it, or did she examine the shit if's she that's nuts? It's good feertilizer, just let the mower take care of it. I lived next to a nut, and I just became a sneaky nut too, so did my S/O and I drove her right into a divorce.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I would let it go now.. since she's leaving.. if I were to get any revenge it would be to inform her neighbors near where she is living that she is a cat killer so that you can possibly save another child that sorrow and another cats life.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I would let the police handle it
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• As much as I day dream of revenge, I never do a thing. Its just a day dream and it fullfills my needs. lol.
    If she has a sick kid, or a newborn and you delay her stuff, it might not be as fun as you might think. If its just stuff from her kitchen or other things eh, why not. lol.
    Maybe you can put something in the truck? like a stink thingy, or something like that, lol.
    dejamanu

Answer by dejamanu at 10:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2010