Crazy show on TV! adult content

There is a BBC documentary on know about how young girls are having plastic surgery on their Labia's and Vagina's. These girls are young. I guess when they got a complete waxing; they felt their private parts are not as pretty as they think it should. I am beyond stunned someone would go to this length for ‘perfection’ would you do this?

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 3:24 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• What exactly is the gold standard for what a vagina is supposed to look like and who makes the determination? I have to know if mine is subpar before I answer. I haven't seen enough of them to compare.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 12:03 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• A lot of porn stars do it, and I might do it... But vagina's are not very pretty to look at anyway. I think if I was going to go the surgical route, I'd probably get my boobs lifted or lipo in trouble spots... Not for my va-jay-jay.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:30 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i wouldn't do it, mine looks fine and my husband seems to like it lol but any other things done im all in for...
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 3:36 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I don't se the benefit in doing it. Wouldn't cutting down there numb certain areas more? I would just feel as if there are better things to get done then my private parts.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:49 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Yeah I seen a thing on that show that used to come on Dr 90210 (not sure if it still comes on) but a lady had surgery done on her vagina bc she didnt like how it looked and her lips were like stretched out or something and it bothered her from them rubbing together. I think it's weird.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 6:14 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• that is crazy, I wouldn't waste my money on that... my husband never complains so I'm sure its fine
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• there is no way I'd waste my money on that.. mines fine the way it is.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I would if I had the money
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• No. I love my vagina, lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• m
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010