Do you have a friend that has crapped on your friendship (of more then years).

Did they just start blowing you off, or really making you feel like your a bother to them? Or did you just give up because you were tired of them blowing smoke up your ass about how they are so sorry they have not talked to you because they are so " busy, sick, tired". But you can see that their FB page says otherwise.

1nglmom3

Asked by 1nglmom3 at 4:46 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• every now and then i wonder about a couple people i was REALLY close friends with that just stopped talking to me for absolutely no reason i know of. on occasion i have wondered if i somehow didn't know i have split personality disorder and don't remember some heinous thing that i did to them. two in particuar... one was partially explainable... in reality she was the crazy one (last time we hung out she had started taking lithium and some other heavy psych drug and was saying some really off the wall shit). the other seemed really sane and we hung out all the time and had lots in common, very close. she got a boyfriend and i was very supportive of her relationship and happy for her... i expected to see her less but she totally cut me out. i did contact both of them on facebook and just said hey i've been thinking about you and btw i don't know what i did wrong give me a chance to apologize. never heard a work. fuck 'em.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:49 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Yep this girl back home rarely calls, but I kinda just gave up, I know who my true friends are that I can always count on :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 6:34 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• yeah i had a few like that i just didnt pay them no mind i had my real friends to worry about
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• maybe she dosent want to be your friend anymore..leave her be and move on
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Oh, yeah...a few years back, I kicked out my now ex-husband due to a crime he committed. My friend of over 30 years took his side, helped bail him outta jail and let him live with her and her husband while he awaited trial!!! He pled guilty and went to prison! She still didn't believe me, but there is so much information that she will never know because he pled without going to trial and we didn't have to get into testimonies, etc.....Some friend, huh?
    ParklaneMom

Answer by ParklaneMom at 7:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2010