how long does it usually take to get your period after a d&c caused from a miscarriage??

cjsmom375

Asked by cjsmom375 at 6:15 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When I had mine I believe it only took about a month or so to have mine back on track..... Sorry to hear about the miscarriage
    Mommyof2sotru

Answer by Mommyof2sotru at 7:00 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Like in everyone woman it will be different. It just depends on when your body ovulates again. It could be a month or it could be one or two weeks.
    armywife81803

Answer by armywife81803 at 7:03 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• It took me one month to the day. I hope you are doing ok, and I'm sorry for your loss.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:44 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• so sorry for your loss :( I think its different for every woman
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:21 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I am so sorry for your loss. I just went through a m/c in June and had my period return 6 weeks later. But, it is different for every woman. I have read that it can take weeks to possibly 3 months to have a cycle again. Hope you are doing okay, emotionally and physically. It does take time. Just take care of yourself and allow yourself to grieve in your own way. Although it has been a sad time, we have received so much support from so many others throughout these past couple of months and now we are trying again to conceive and hope for a healthy baby this time :)
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 4:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010