My 4th Wedding Anniversary

is comming up on this friday..I have no clue what to get him..Any idea's? We are short on money this month so it needs to be under 50.00..

Tiffanydshives

Asked by Tiffanydshives at 8:12 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• How about getting someone to watch the kids for the night, so you can have a romantic dinner at home and...I'll leave the rest up to you!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:19 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Make his favorite meal and give him you for dessert.

Answer by older at 8:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• A lottery ticket and say "I just bought you a dream!"
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 9:08 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Aww..my 4 year is coming up as well and i have NO idea what ur going to do!
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 9:14 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Congratulations on your Anniversary! For the past few anniversaries hubs and I have dropped the kids off at my mom's and then gone out for a nice meal just the 2 of us. We have had some anniversaries where we stayed home- we put the kids to bed early, cooked a nice meal and had some 'us' time.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:14 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• yeah have someone watch the kids for the night & have a nice evening just the 2 of you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• get a babysitter cook his favorite meal, have a candlelit dinner give him a hot bath, massage and whatever else..........enjoy!
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Idk what your husband likes but if I gave mine 50 bucks and told him to go get a tattoo, he'd be in heaven. I know it wouldnt be big but he could get his kids names or something (dont let him get your name! EVER!!! its a kiss of death for the relationship).
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 2:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Make him a special meal, rent his favorite movie, get rid of the kids (if possible) and make it all about the two of you. My DH actually loves those times more than if I got him a gift. He already has everything he needs and wants. He is not a very material person, so it is hard to find things that he will want.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Get a babysitter, make him a nice dinner, warm bubble bath ( no lights, scented candles in the bathroom and bedroom) you dry him off after he gets out of the tub, give him a massage using body oil and then rock his world girlfriend.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2010