my baby refuse eating and she losing her weight.not complain of other thing.can you advice me ?

duriahythem

Asked by duriahythem at 8:13 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You really need to give some more information. How old is she? How long has this been going on? Etc., etc.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:40 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Maybe her throat hurts or her tummy. Especially if she is losing weight, she should see a doctor. I hope you get this figured out.

Answer by Bmat at 8:43 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Could sha be constapated? This happened to my daughter who is older. She wasn't eating well and we found out that she wasn't going to the bathroom. As soon as we cleared that up she was back to herself again.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• thanks for your answers.iwill suprise you iam adoctor but realy i confused how to deal with this problem.ineed your experieces.iam sure she is well.
    duriahythem

Comment by duriahythem (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Aug. 22, 2010