Why do so many Women thrive on Drama now a days???? I'm so sick of it.

It seems that you cant just have a normal conversation with people today without it being filled with non stop drama and "issues". He said she said blah blah blah...I swear it's WORSE than High School. I'm running out of friends because I refuse to get caught up in it. Is it just Me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you need to find some different friends, maybe some people who share a common interest with you.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:17 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Some people need to have an issue in their lives to make it interesting, but I know what you mean.

Answer by older at 8:46 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I know what you mean. I know a lot of women like that, but I choose not to be friends with them.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 8:49 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I refuse to get caught up with it on any level.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:53 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• it gets old fast, doesn't it? i've had a few gfs who did this, and when the eye-rolls and total lack of communication (in their presence) didn't faze them, i just stopped hanging with them. no long, drawn-out phone calls, no IMs...no lunching/drinks over their drama. its really, i think, a problem with them not feeling adequate in some fashion, and they have to grab at any attention they can get. any attention is good, right?
    i refuse to listen anymore. i've got one life to live, and its not a soap opera!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:57 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Ive droped a TON of friends because i seriously dont give a poop about drama...and it had NOTHING to do with them..they stuck their noses in places where it didnt belong..i cant stand that!
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 9:13 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• They are just looking for attention...I can't stand it! I much prefer women who are stable in their lives, so all of my energy isn't zapped my her dead beat man, cheating man, or what ever....look for new friends, honey, they are out there!
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 9:27 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• You know that is the case anymore and it seems like a lot of women on Cafemoms love the drama. I had such a non drama filled boring life when I was married to my 1st dh now that I am married to my 2nd dh his daughter is always causing drama.When it comes to our grandkids I won't sit by idle and watch her ruin their lives. I don't want the drama I just want to protect my grandkids and if that means calling her into HHS I will I don't want a child death m=on my hands. Oh how I wish for the boring life again.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Its the nature of mankind to be gossipy, jealous and insecure and to create drama in any given group. You can only controll what goes through your mind, comes out of your mouth and your own actions.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:09 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i really dont mind drama cause i dont always deal with it but im not going to loose my friends cause of it & im always going to be there for them when they need me
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2010