How Do I Stop Him?

I have two male cats. I am not sure about the exact ages. They were both rescue cats. One I would guess to be about 10-11 years old. The other is about 5-6 years old. The youngest (Ezekiel) always jumps the oldest (Stratton) and pins him to the floor, climbs on top of him and bites his neck. Zeke won''t let go. He just lays there and holds Stratton down. How do I stop him from doing this. Stratton hates it and I have tried just about everything.

Bugbait

Asked by Bugbait at 9:06 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Pets

• You can try the spray bottle, but it'll only work when you're around. You really can't stop them from fighting over who's the alpha kitty; it's in their nature.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:17 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• get a spray bottle full of water and every time you see him do it squirt him...they hate that.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 9:09 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• You can't stop it... It will have to stop on its own.....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:25 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Get a squirt bottle, and every time he does it, squirt him. Eventually he will get the message and stop doing it. 

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2010