If you don't believe in sex before marriage...

...what about second marriages and those thereafter? Is that different to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, I don't believe in sex before marriage. I believe it is a gift reserved for those who have made a commitment to one another. It is a very intimate thing created to be shared with one person. I think second and third marriages should be treated the same way. Still no sex until married. I also think that people tend to give up on marriage to quickly or jump into it to fast. I'm not sure marriage has the same meaning for everyone that it has for me...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:42 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I believe that you should only have sex with the person to whom you are currently married. If you're divorced or your spouse has passed away, the fact that you are no longer a virgin doesn't negate the sanctity of marriage.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 9:58 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think it's unrealistic to expect everyone to wait until marriage. It's not a bad thing, IMO, to explore and experience life before you settle down with one person.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I dont really have an opinion on it, but it kills me when I see a 2nd or 3rd marriage and the bride wears white! You CANT be a virgian for your 2nd or more marriage. Thats why first time brides wear white to begin with! And sadly most first time brides Arnt virgins anyways.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:08 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I wore white at my weddinng and guess what? Our son was the ring bearer- so obviously not a virgin. I am pretty sure that when it comes to my wedding and my marriage I will wear whatever the hell I want.
    I think that any one who believes in waiting until you're married (even the second time around) also isn't likely to believe in divorce.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:09 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I don't believe in sex before marriage, and if I were in the situation where I got divorced, no, I don't believe you should do it unless your married, wether it be your 1st or 30th ...lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:54 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• yeah i do believe in s** after marriage but it dont always work like that sometimes
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:14 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Through a series of bizarre coincidences/circumstances, the first time my husband and I had sex was a few days after we got married. If he were to up and die on me, it's unlikely that I'd ever get married again and a girl's got needs.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• WOW lol
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 9:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2010