I'm happy, but I'm irritated.....

I love my DH more than words can express; love being with him, love that we are sharing a life and that we are so equally yoked (so to speak). But it drives me crazy when he seems to switch plans in the middle of a plan, you know. We have to move away from the city we live in, so we decide to go toward DFW; I send out resumes & went for an interview up there Monday and am supposed to find out by Friday.... yesterday he came home....he has a job offer in West Texas! UGH.... I'll go where he goes certainly....but this wishy-washy stuff irritates the crap out of me..... any other DHs like that?

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 2:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• MY husband just retired from the army a year and a half ago.We had just bought a house about 2 years before he retired.He had told me he wanted to stay where we bought the house,that's why I said yes on buying the house. When he gets close to retirement day he finds a job clear across the country.So we sell the house and move,A year later he says he doesn't like it their and finds a job back in the same town we just moved away from. So we move back.  I told him no more moving.  He put us in dept moving back.

Answer by louise2 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• P.S. I didn't know that he was considering West Texas as an option. That was a little side tactic that he forgot to tell me about.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I love West.. My Dh does the same thing. I just try to never think anything is set in stone until its done. My DH grew up in west, I grew up in FW . We live like 20 min from west though..
    myleesmom

Answer by myleesmom at 2:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Well, I'm very concerned....... although there is an oil boom in West Texas (husband works in the oil field) There is NO HOUSING.... I mean I checked and there's only 8 houses for rent in Midland and 2 in Odessa, according to the newspapers.... that's certainly a very big deal. We may have to try to live in Monohans, Andrews, Stanton..... somewhere not close to work at all...... and then the rent is out the roof!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2008