Could fibroids be the cause of my bleeding alot and tons of blood clots? I go to the doctor on the 25 and im just curious if any of you ladies experienced what im going through now. Been bleeding for about 2 months now and lots of blood clots. adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Health

• I have fibroids and a cyst on my remaining overy and bleed the same way. My Dr. is going to put me on hormone therapy to see if that helps shrink or get rid of them. My Dr. aslo suggested to me that if I continue to bleed heavely that she would want to do a scraping. Maybe you should ask your Dr. about that.
    andi2angel

Answer by andi2angel at 11:56 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• It very well could be that's what I had done for a while then I had my hysterectomy. I would pass such huge blod clots and blled so bad. I had fibroids so you may too. Good Luck
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• sorry bleed it should say
    Moms_Angels1960

• Yes.  My periods got longer and heavier every month until one month I started and never stopped.  I bled heavily and passed huge clots for 77 days until I had a hysterectomy.   

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:05 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Yes. My Mom has one on the back of her uterus and has been told that it is the cause of her super heavy periods.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Had the same problem i was 24 so I did'nt want a hysterectomy . Depending on you age and if you want more children in the near future I suggest considering depo provera.
    DACIA79

Answer by DACIA79 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010