can gosts influence children to do or not to do something?

my son is 6 soon to be 7 yrs old and he will not go poop on the toilet, he says he wants to be a big boy, that he is not a baby, he wants to go on the toilet like all his friends at school, plus he said he's not afraid to go on the toilet, so Im just wondering if maybe a ghost could be influencing him not to do it.

Anjelladolly

Asked by Anjelladolly at 2:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I am having the same problem with my son he is going to be 6 soon and he only goes poop on his potty chair. If he has to poop at school he will hold it in all day until he gets home.
    rosie823

Answer by rosie823 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• LOL
    Anonymous

• Umm, there is no such thing as ghosts. Maybe it is a control issue between him and you.
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 3:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Do you have a ghost? You didn't say that there was one or that your son says that there is one. I'm just curious about the ghost part.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Where does he poop? Do you honestly believe that there is a ghost telling him not to poop on the toilet?? I think there may be another issue other than a ghost getting to him...
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 9:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Maybe what he is really afraid of is " getting flushed " down the toilet. My daughter went through this. She now uses it but still refuses to flush. Let him play with the Potty. Flush some toilet paper or someting really small. We're still working on it, but at lease she will FINALLY poop in it. I won't push my luck. LOL
    lilsparkysmom

Answer by lilsparkysmom at 10:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2008