Alone time

SO and I haven't had any time alone in the past few weeks or so. We've been so busy and then last week we've both been coming down with a cold. But, tomorrow morning until Monday I have a babysitter because we really need some time alone and We both have to work most of those days so we'd need a babysitter most of the days anyways. Basically I want to know if anyone has any ideas on something I could do for him to make this weekend pretty kickass(am I allowed to say that?).. any advice would be awesome

myleesmom

Asked by myleesmom at 2:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• when we get time to ourself we got and buy some fruits and other things to make nice cocktails. sometimes well go bowling, then well come home and drink our cocktails we made for eachother and wathc some movies, ill even play some video games with him. i normally dont like video games but when you play with each other its pretty fun!!
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 2:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Anything you wouldn't normally be able to do together with your LO around, lol. Here is a link that I have saved to my favorites... it's 40 date night ideas... hope this helps some. Enjoy your alone time and have fun!

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articlerb.aspx?cp-documentid=8319603
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 2:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• thanx I love that site btw.
    myleesmom

Answer by myleesmom at 3:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2008