Which airports do you like travelling through and which ones do you really NOT like?

DFW is a nice airport (lots of good restaurant, stores, comfortable seating, good layout, etc...) but I think it has a black hole or something because I have never been stranded anywhere else more than I have there.
ATL is good for connections but I hate having to check in and go through security there its a mad house.

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 10:12 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Travel

• first i pick flights by price but hub is a big consideration. In the winter, I avoid chicago at all costs. detroit is a better option. atlanta and dallas are good places for delays due to thunderstorms. It all depends on the time of year I'm traveling. For me, LAX to Amsterdam is a good nonstop. For domestic, I cut through charlotte, BWI, DC, etc. I depart early morning to avoid thunderstorms.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:03 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i love tampa airport, and newark is nice too. JFK is horrible! only because its SO crowded and takes so long to get through security. west palm beach was very crowded too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:14 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I love Bush Airport in Houston. I HATE ATL. Salt Lake, Boise, Sacramento, Reno and Phoenix are alright.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:14 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• The worst I've dealt with is Houston. For some reason, baggage takes FOREVER to get on the belts there, even when there are very few flights coming in. And there's nothing to do if your flight is delayed.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:17 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I haven't flown a lot, so my experience is limited. I like LAX best, and do not like Fresno International or Phoenix.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I hate flying throught Detroit -- I lose my luggage everytime.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 10:27 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I really Like Logan International in Boston. I don't think I've ever had a smoother transition from checking my bags to getting through security to getting on the plane. It's also fairly easy to navigate. I don't care for Houston. And I'm really not a fan of the Las Vegas Airport either.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:32 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• huston is the worst i've been to port columbus is nice
    CLewis1226

Answer by CLewis1226 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I hate the Miami airport!!

Answer by rkoloms at 10:41 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I've only been in Pa. S.C and Ga. all were pretty nice. Ga. was the nicest.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 21, 2010