What is the worst meal you have fed your kids in the last 7 days.

As far a 'junk' is concerned.

Mine is Chick-fil-a
I fed my DD nuggets, fries and a banana, the banana was to make me feel better about feeding her fired food. lol. She did refuse the nuggets though.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:27 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• A pizza and breadsticks at Target. Or a hotdog at home, I'm not sure which is worse.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Chef boyardee this past Thursday evening...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• If I had asked this after lunch I would have had to say Pizza and Peaches...the peaches to make me feel better about serving pizza. lol. I always feel like I have to balance it out.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• The other day we were in a rush and some of them had pancakes, and the others had fish sticks. That's it. Nothing else. (Oh, they did have milk to drink)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:36 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Lunch yesterday for my step-daughter was two of those frozen burritos my husband buys in bulk for his own lunches. Dinner was a McD's double cheeseburger. It was not a good day for nutrition. But we did buy lots of fruits and veggies for the rest of the week last night.
    Aikisenshi

Answer by Aikisenshi at 10:50 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• We ordered pizza a few nights ago and even though they had chicken taco pizza with some veggies on it, I wouldn't consider it to healthy.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:55 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Last night she had a Kid Cuisine frozen dinner. We're packing for a trip, and it was all I could manage.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:20 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My best friend and I had "finger food night", we have 7 kids between the 2 of us. We went to Wal-Mart and bought half a dozen different types of fried frozen finger food like mozzarella balls, jalepeno bites, fries plus her oldest made deep fried chicken wings. We let the kids eat as much as they wanted. I don't even want to think of the grease and calories they ingested.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• well of course some foods are not healthy but they tell me it ok to eat food like that in moderation
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010