Does anyone else think Farve should just retire?

Tab2

Asked by Tab2 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, I don't even watch Football. But they talk about him way to damn much. He needs to retire already. This time 3 of his teammates went to his house to get him, and there was this big production. People lined the street and all. He LOVES the attention. He says he will retire after this season. We shall see. He will till they ask for him to come back! Or he get's that 'itch' again. Though, it may just be jock itch! LOL!!!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• He has said he is going to retire so many times its unreal and not surprising no one knows if he is or isnt!! I think he is too old now for the game and should of retired this yr but he is now saying it will be next yr for sure.
    hgreen83

Answer by hgreen83 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I say enough already--either retire and STAY retired or sign a long-term contract and play. But stop this retiring and coming back crap. I am surprised the NFL is putting up with his waffling attitude and allowing him to keep doing this. You would think they would be sick of it and force him to make a permanent decision once and for all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I thought he did....
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:30 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I thought he already did retire.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• He did already, a few times. :)
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• He did a while back but came back because he felt an "itch" the play. He is the Quarterback for the Vikings this season.
    Tab2

Comment by Tab2 (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• It's a bit ridiculous how he can't make up his mind. He did almost take the Viking to the Superbowl last year sooooooo, if he thinks he can help produce wins then by all means he should keep playing.
    KCG20073

Answer by KCG20073 at 11:15 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• He needs to not only retire already, but to stop saying that he's def retired and done and then NOT change his mind 3 months later.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• yes i do so does my hubby.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 1:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2010