Need a few song suggestions for my parents slide show for their 45th anniversary...

My brother and I are making my mom and dad a slide show and we can't come up with ideas for music to go along with it. They were both born in 1946, so we wanted something from their era as well as songs like Kenny Rogers Through the years...
What do you think??

Julians_Momma

Asked by Julians_Momma at 10:33 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "Look at Us" by Vince Gill, that was the song my parents danced to at their 40th wedding anniversary and it was beautiful.
    Here's the lyrics if you want to take a look...

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/gill-vince/look-at-us-3923.html
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:40 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• There's a new country song, I don't know who sings it. "That's crazy." or something like that. Also Shania Twain's "You're still the one."
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• "do you remember" by jack johnson
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• oh, sorry didn't see the part about from their era until after I posted...
    here's a website with a lot of suggestions http://sandsoftimemultimediacreations.com/index-8.html#anniversary
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:49 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Google top hits for the year they were married and use a bunch of those. Also, do you know the music they danced to for their first dance? Have fun!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:50 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• lets get it on - marvin gaye
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• forty five years! Wow!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:00 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I Will Always Love You (Dolly Parton or Whitney Houston version); Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers; Endless Love by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross; When A Man Loves A Woman by Percy Sledge; It's Your love by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill; Amazed by Lonestar; Livin' On Love by Alan Jackson; Me and You by Kenny Chesney

I hope you can use some of these!!!!!
    KCG20073

Answer by KCG20073 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I Love this Song! It was popular the year we were married. We were married on 8/30/1980. I love: I believe in Love. By Don Williams..I'm so Happy for them! Happy 45 years! Were they married in August? They say long time marriages are made in August! Wishing you all the best!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2010