finding someone

How would i go about finding a long lost friend without it costing me anything. she doesnt have a facebook i have looked, ive tried the white pages, and everything else i can think of that is free any suggestions?

laura970

Asked by laura970 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• ALL THOSE "FREE" SITES WIND UP ASKING YOU FOR MONEY THERE IS NO REAL WAY TO FIND ANY ONE FREE. UNLESS THEY ARE A CHESTER OR SEXUAL SADIST. I DON'T KNOW I HAVE TRIED TO LOOK FOR PEOPLE TOO GOOD LUCK I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FAMILY FOR YEARS AND I CANT AFFORD TO PAY ANYTHING ON LOOKING CAUSE WE ARE A PAY CHECK TO PAYCHECK FAMILY
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i've always tried facebook, myspace, whitepages, you might be able to find something in google.
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Start with google. There are all kinds of free sites that help with this, the downside being that you have to sift through the ones that "search" for free, but you have to pay to see the results. Try googling her name, and her last known address.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I've noticed that searching for people on Facebook can be a little tricky. I've searched for people who I KNOW have a Facebook and couldn't find them. And it's all because they did or didn't have their middle name or they did or didn't have their maiden name ..
    Keep searching. And sometimes people have the setting's blocked so people cannot search for them.

Try adding classmates.com .. They have a free version and at least then you could find her. Try contacting your old school (if she went to school with you) and ask them if they have any way of contacting her through the Alumni ...

Good Luck
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Try finding someone she would know and see if that person would get a message to her and let her know you are looking for her. You might try the university she went to. It's been 5 years since I attended the university but you can still find out a lot about me on the college website and contact me through the alumni association. My student mail still works.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Check old year books if you went to school together. Mine printed the phone and adress of all the seniors and I used that to contact someone before. Like someone else said, classmates.com. Also try the local paper website for where her last known city is. You can put her name in a search and see if it pops up somewhere. Good luck :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• have you tried google? That is how I find people :)
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 11:09 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Have you tried classmates.com? Google.com? Myspace?
    i.heart.rachel

Answer by i.heart.rachel at 11:12 AM on Aug. 21, 2010