I have been trying to get pregnant again. I got pregnant last march 2008 for 5 weeks and we've lost him. I want to have it again. How?

What are the possible aspects that will help me conceive?

tiboalog

Asked by tiboalog at 6:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hi...I also had a very early pregnancy loss this Oct/Nov (2007). Docs called it a "chemical pregnancy" b/c it was not far along, etc. I became pregnant again in Dec and I'm due in early Sept. What worked for me was to just continue on and stay relaxed and just be with my DH when it felt natural. No ovulation timers, thermometers, etc for me. That may work for some people and you can buy ovulation kits to show your ovulation cycle (Walmart has them, I think, right with the preg tests). But sometimes a woman's body can get a little "out of wack" if she becomes very pre-occupied with becoming pregnant. Stress does that to us :) So my advice is to stay relaxed and natural and "be with DH" whenever you both feel like it. One of those times you're bound to become pregnant :) Good luck!!!
    Mommy2B2463

Answer by Mommy2B2463 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Try and stay relaxed. Also make sure you're taking prenatel vitamins. You don't have to get them from your doctor, you can buy them over the counter. That's what I used through my entire pregnancy. Try to avoid things that would avoid if you were pregnant. Other then that, not much else you can do, but wait and hope it will be a success soon!! Good luck!!
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 10:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2008