I NEED HELP DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?

I MOVE BACK TO MY HOME TOWN TO BE CLOSE TO MY SISTER. AND NOW SHE REALLY DONT HAVE MUCH TO DO WITH ME I DONT HAVE MY OWN PLACE I COULDN'T STAY WITH HER ANY LONGER SO I MOVED IN WITH A FRIEND BUT NOW HER AND HER HUSBAND ACT LIKE THEY WANT US OUT MORE HER HUSBAND THAN HER MY NIECE SAID I COULD STAY WITH HER UNTIL I FIND A PLACE BUT THE GIRLS WILL HAVE TO CHANGE SCHOOLS AND IF I CANT FIND A PLACE CLOSE TO MY NIECE THEY WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE SCHOOLS AGAIN A FRIEND SAID SHE WOULD MOVE IN WITH ME AND HELP WITH THE BILLS BUT EVERY TIME I FIND A PLACE THAT ONLY WE COULD AFFORD TOGETHER SHE ACTS FUNNY FOR A DAY OR SO SO WHAT SHOULD I DO STAY WHERE IM AT ,GO TO MY NIECES OR FIND A PLACE FOR ME AND MY FRIEND.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• You need to find a place just for you. that why you decide when and were you go or if you stay. dont rely on ANYONE else, you have children that are relying you on and those are the most important people in your life.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• if you don't feel welcome where you are currently staying then leave. if the kids have to switch schools so that you can live in a place where you are welcomed then so be it. also maybe you should look into finding a place of your own that you would be able to afford. check with government assistant programs too. good luck!
    babymakr

Answer by babymakr at 2:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• There is government help for you and your children. My friend did it (section 8 I think) and she lived in a nice apartment in a nice neighborhood. Living with someone else is hard to do, my DH and I lived with my parents for a while and I was happy to have our own place after that! :D And a roommate situation is risky: not paying their part of the bills, wild friends over etc. I'd try to find a place for just you and your children.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• assisted homes can take time to get into. at least here in arizona. i would not stay where i am not welcomed and if you can't afford a place on your own then move where your welcomed and have the kids move. that seems like your only option. either way it sucks being where you at right now.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008