How angry would you be?

Last month my entire family had bad stomach cramps and terrible diarrhea..we were going to the bathroom 10 or 15 times a day...no joke (INCLUDING our 13 month old daughter!). We went to the doctors and they just told us to drink more fluids and it will pass. IT LASTED FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH! My husband came home from work the other day PISSED OFF. He informed me that the military base that we live on had WATER CONTAMINATION issues last month and did NOT inform the families who live on post!! The military post is suing the water company and somebody came to talk to us about our symptoms just now (today). (continued)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Health

• Go to your doctors visits as required! That is EXTREMELY important. Monitor your newborn closely.
    AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 7:21 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• (continuance) We may get a small settlement and we have to visit our physician every week for three months and then once a month after that for a year. I AM SOOOOOO PISSED OFF! I can't believe that they KNEW About it and didn't advise us to stop drinking water!!! I have a SMALL CHILD...and did I forget to mention..I AM ALSO PREGNANT!!! There is NO telling what harm it did to my unborn child! How pissed off would YOU be?

Anonymous

• Pretty pissed off!!!! That is just plain ignorance that they couldn't at least warn you so that you could take precautions with your water. That sucks! Best of luck to you.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• That 's the military for you...Need to know bases they didn't think you needed to know

Answer by louise2 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• What ever you do, do not settle untill you find out if your newborn is completly o.k.
    SILVERROSE01

Answer by SILVERROSE01 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008