so what are you mommies going to do this weekend?

today im ging with my sil to help her do her driving hours so she can get her license, then im comming home take this kids to the park if its not to hot, and tomorrow im taking my son to a playdate party and we will spend most ofthe day there.

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• today i'm probably gonna clean a little.. and tomorrow is my baby girls 1st birthday so we're having a party for her!! :)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• the same thing i do every weekend... listening to my son play the PS2 or the Xbox 360 and agruing with it!!!! LOL
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• my daughter and I are going to go to Batfest. Hubby and the boy want no part of it at all

Bats usually start flying between 8:00 - 9:30.

Batfest has Arts, Crafts, Music, Food, Bat Watching, Children's Activities, and Educational Displays. With Scenic backdrop of Town Lake and downtown Austin. Come out and see between 1.5 and 2 m...illion Mexican Free Tail Bats while shopping for creative items made in Austin. See over 20 bands on two stages. See More
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• hmmm... its the weekend?... my days blend, same thing everyday.... although tonight is Cup Racing under the lights in Thunder Valley....  BRISTOL Motorspeedway... best NASCAR race of the year.... I've already cleaned the house and just need to hit the library and the grocery store so I can clear my evening schedule!

Wow, now I'm excited... it is Saturday, isn't it?...

driving

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 12:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• im not doing nothing just chilling home maybe later i will see my man aftter he get off work
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• pack!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:57 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Last night we went to a friend's house for a cookout, tonight is the fair and tomorrow we're spending time with hubby before he leaves for a week for work.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Today's my 6th anniversary. I made waffles and bacon for breakfast, going to make some amazing steaks on the grill later. We haven't decided if we want to go out tonight or not.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• today i have to doa lil grocery shopping..then im gonna take my daughter and the dogs to a park/duckpond/waterpark..and we're gonna walk around it (its about a 2.5 mile walk around the duck pond, with 4 different parks all around it) thats all thats planned for today..and tomorrow i have to work..so probably wont do anything to excitng..plus its supposed to rain..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• this weekend is my weekend to work.
    shortstuff69

Answer by shortstuff69 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2010