Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

how do I start a group for people with Dandy Walker Syndrome?

Answer Question

Asked by andi2angel at 12:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

Level 5 (96 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Just go to groups, and select start a group... it's easy.

    Answer by lovinangels at 12:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

  • See if this link helps:)

    Answer by shanlaree at 12:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

  • Thank you,
    I now have a group started up about Dandy Walker Syndrome also known as Dandy Walker Malformation.

    Comment by andi2angel (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

  • Good luck with your new group

    Answer by whoreallycares at 6:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in About CafeMom
How do i play the card games?

Next question overall (Health)
Liquid Vitamins...