How would YOU REACT TO THIS????

Okay i have a contagous 'virus',and i fully understand my husband not wanting to catch it,and not wanting my 4 year old son to get it either.BUT why hurt my feelings?
He wants me to STAY in my room,until im over this,thats fine too.But in order to go in the kitchen to cook or some thing,i actually hadda get the face masks people wear to do sheet rock,or like is in hospitols.I cried last night cause he didnt want me out at the front porch (its small) to smoke,he said noooo and poited to the back porch.Everyone who knows my husband,knows hes like REALLY concerned about catching germs,but is it just me,or is this just A LITTLE over the top??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Health

• If you are aware of how contagious it is, then no, I don't think he's being over the top. But then again....not knowing what the virus is.....how "deadly" would it be for someone else to catch it? And why isn't he preparing your food for you and bringing it to you so you can rest?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• is it leprosy? geez! He will probably end up getting sick just because he is being so out of control about it!
    Anonymous

• No i have a virus that alotta people are getting,thats just going around.Sore throat,runny nose,some wheezing,stuff like that.Its not the plague.When he cooks,he brings it to the door,and leaves it cause he WONT come in my room.............
    Anonymous

• Well, if that's all it is, then you should just go up to him, take the mask off, and give him a big 'ol sloppy kiss.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Yeah I would sneeze all over him, that is way over the top.
    TWINS609

Answer by TWINS609 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2008