Ia this normal for a bladder infection?

It just hit me last night where I feel like I have to pee and don't I went to the dr today he says I had a bad bladder infection and gave me to medicines. He asked me if I have any pain or anything I said no well Ididn't realize I did til I came home when I pee I have a sharp pain in my private and sometimes even just laying here now I keep getting pain other than that and feeling like I have to pee I am fine. Is it normal to have pain like that I mean it hurts to pee

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Health

• I have had bladder infections that I feel like I have to pee and what little if anything comes out it HURTS! Sometimes even with a little blood. Take the antibiotics and it should start to go away within the day. Feel better :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 12:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Drink 8-10 glasses of water and drinks lots of cranberry juice get 100 percent juice not cocktai.l Use basic body wash like Dove avoid things like Bath and Body Works body washes and avoid sex until the infection clears good luck.
    DACIA79

Answer by DACIA79 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• If the pain doesn't stop with the meds after a day or so call the Doc back.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 12:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• ok thanksI have to wait until dh gets home from work to get them filled so it wont be until tongiht before I start tsking them
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I had a bladder infection hit me out of nowhere and it was very painfl w/blood. I got the meds and it went away. Cranberry juice is suppose to be really good for it. Hope you feel better.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I don't have blood, but it is very painful
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• try takeing 2 azso pills, and drink some cranbrey juice.lots of it
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2010