PICTURES

HOW DO U DOWNLOAD PICTURES EROM UR MOBILE PHONE TO UR WEBSITES LIKE CAFEMOM, MYSPACE FACEBOOK

mamasloves

Asked by mamasloves at 12:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

• For Cafemom, you have to load them on to a computer, or upload them to a photobucket account, and then do it from there.
    Facebook offers an app for a lot of smartphones, but if you don't have a smart phone, you can text the pics directly to photobucket then use the url to post them on facebook.

Btw, caps lock is shouting on the internet, and considered rude.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Not sure if there is an easier way but what I do is I send my pictures from my phone to my e-mail account and then save the pictures to my computer. I then go to cafemom, myspace, facebook, etc and download them there.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• sorry about the caps lock. i tried sending them to my email and adding them to cafemom but had no luck!
    mamasloves

Comment by mamasloves (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• facebook there is a specific way to do it. do a google search for directions. myspace is dead lol. cafemom if there is a simalar way to update pix i might have more on this account lol
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Check out the CM FAQs. CafeMobile is pretty new, so you might find your answer there.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Cafemom needs a app so we can deal with it easy on out phones
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2010