Could you answer some questions that I have??????

First of all, hello, and thank you you for taking the time to read this.My first question is have any of you known anyone to use planbaby.com before?? It is supposed to help a woman acheive the gender of her choice by using a biorthym method.My second question is do any of you know where on the internet I can check a website to see if it is just a scam or not?? Your answers are greatly appreciated :) Thanks so much! Please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I've never heard of the site before. I don't know if you can ever truly prove whether it is a scam or not. Some people claim you really can plan the sex of your child while scientists say you cannot. Personally, I don't believe you can plan the sex. That's determined by which sperm makes it to the egg first. How can you control that?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• You cannot control the gender of your baby what sites like this probably advocate is to have sex 2 or says before you ovulate if you want to have a girl and to have sex on the day you ovulate if you want to have a boy. Male sperm swim faster but don't stay viable as long as female.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:10 PM on Aug. 21, 2010