sex, sex, sex......

I have been in the same relationship for 5 years.. im 20 i love my fiance and we have a son togethor but I am starting to feel bored with our sexual life what can i do with him to spice things up ??
youd think that because im young everythings good in that area but damn i cant figure this out. he wants threesomes but i dont only cuz im worried hed leave me ...any suggestions.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• If my hubby said anything about a 3some (he never would though) i would tell him to hit the road, because that means he already has someone in mind.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 6:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• get some sex toys ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Sex Toys it is...or try different postions if u dont...oh and yeah on the whole 3some thing, i would NEVER do that with my fiance!
    MariahsMama09

Answer by MariahsMama09 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• he wouldnt leave you for a three some but i dont reccomend it at all it causes alot of feelings in you that you never thought you had. i would say toys, porn, act out fantasys together and go past your comfort zone both of you
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I just asked what I should do about my man wanting me to dress up. He bought me a school girl and nurse. Do something adventerous, get dressed up for him or go kinky..just some sugg. I am new to this also, my ex's were same sex everynght. I am kinda excited about today. He should be here in a few so yeah. Try something new.
    Anonymous

• i wouldn't do the 3some, sex is an emotional thing between a husband and wife, and to bring someone else in is considered cheating in my eyes.you can try toys, i've found a website that's really cheap, it's tootimid.com. GL
    Anonymous

• don't have the threesome. your asking for trouble there. he shouldn't want to share you with anyone or vise versa. hell if he brings it up again tell him of a man you'd be happy to invite if that is what he wants. i'm sure he'd say no then say see that's how i feel. my hubby and i talk dirty and do things we have talked about that we liked. i call him master and he tells me "thats a good girl" i play with his anal gland, tie up and ride him like a bouncing bronco and he clothes pins my nipples or clit. kinky but so sexy. he feeds me his cock while on top of me and then i get on top. he loves it.
    Anonymous

• I'd give him a threesome...With his HAND some LOTION and some TISSUE PAPER!!!!! That would be his threesome just for saying that!!! Your not even married and he's wanting to do that? I don't think it's because of your sex life I just think your engaged to a slight perv....I dated a guy like that....ugh it got worse...and worse.
    Anonymous

• I don't know if I'd b willing 2 the 3some part, but sex toys r a great place 2 start. Maybe try a loval adult store 4 some ideas!!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• find a girl not as attractive as you. Or find a Lezbian willing to do the job?? No worries about him leaving then!!
    I think sex toys is the best idea. Sex games. and outfits....
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2008