really?!? he locked his phone &his messages!!! adult content

Ugh i'm so tired of SO! He first of all locked his phone well i found out the password to it. Then wen i got to his messages he has that locked also! like Really?! different password btw! So i tell em "why do you have your messages locked" His answer is "Omg, Marissa its the same password as every other password of mine is" *his name is Cody so his password is 2693 it spells his name* so i'm all cool then thinkin its his name for his password so i try it a little later &he lied!!!! Really?!?!? why!!!! he is always being sneaky with his phone but this is a whole new level!!! He never wants to have sex EVER! I don't think he is attracted to me anymore!
ugh this sucks! I'm sorry ladies just trying to vent some encouraging words would help alot!
*Vent over*!

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I think if you have to invade your S/O's privacy to find out the truth, that you should really just break it off.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• He's being sneaky with his phone because he's talking to someone else.

I'd bail.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• what kind of phone does he have?
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Oh, and you can find out what you want to know by checking the phone bill
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think if anyone has to put a password on their phone & messages, there is something they want to hide. I don't condone invading his privacy but I wouldn't be with someone that sneaky.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Sounds like your significant other has become pretty insignificant.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I'd bail too. I would also be careful about telling real names, passwords and stuff on the internet. You don't want identity theft and a cheating boyfriend.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 1:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• if you feel that you have the right to invade someones privacy like that, then you should really address the trust issue. Simply put, if you two can't talk, you'll never improve.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Why are you trying to hack into his phone? Do you suspect him of something? My hubby locks his phone at work because there's no reception inside the building and he leaves it at his desk sometimes. A coworker will get his phone and mess with it so he locks it. Talk with your SO and find out why he's locking it - maybe it has nothing to do with you.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Communication and trust are 2 key elements in a relationship, sounds like your having trouble with both right now. Try to tackle both to try and get a resolution, if doesn't work, maybe it's then time to move on.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2010