For those of you who experienced implantation bleeding adult content

What did it look like?
How long did it last?
Did it occur with all of your pregnancies, or just one?
Did you have cramps?
How long before you were expecting your period did it occur?

I'm totally freaked out... I know that I had an ectopic pregnancy last year and MC. I had a TL 3 years ago, so I know that the likelihood of having a viable pregnancy (which I DO NOT WANT!!! That's why I got fixed!!!) is very slim...

For the past day and a half I have had brownish/pink spotting, so little that it doesn't require a panty liner- but noticeable every time I pee. My period is due in another week and a half. Totally freaked out, but do not want to jump to conclusions. I know the only way to KNOW is to wait, but the thought of another ectopic pregnancy freaks me out!!!

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 1:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• are you stressed out in any other way, or have you recently lost or gained more than five pounds?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Stress is a constant, but so is my cycle- and has been for YEARS. ever since I had my middle child. Can peg it 2 days on either side, with NO problem, and the only time I have ever had spotting was implantation bleeding with #1, and while I was on the pill... I simply have never had spotting or break through bleeding... I've maintained my weight as a constant for almost 2 years now- not aware of any gain or loss at all, outside of normal water weight flux.

Needless to say, I'm freaked out. I've run through list of possible culprits, and none of them seem to fit. With ALL of my pregnancies, fatigue was the first sign, even before I missed my period... and I am totally bushed! so far beyond normal. I know, all I can do is wait. fuck.
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• It could just be that you're having a strange period this month. Or maybe you have an infection of some kind. Since you've had TL, I'd say pregnancy should be at the bottom of your list of possibilities.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I already know that my tubal failed, I had an ectopic pregnancy last year... that's why I am worried. I'm more looking for reasons that it couldn't be that, than confirmation that it is.
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2010