I'm going to HURT them I SWEAR!

Last month my entire family had bad stomach cramps and terrible diarrhea..we were going to the bathroom 10 or 15 times a day...no joke (INCLUDING our 13 month old daughter!). We went to the doctors and they just told us to drink more fluids and it will pass. IT LASTED FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH! My husband came home from work the other day PISSED OFF. He informed me that the military base that we live on had WATER CONTAMINATION issues last month and did NOT inform the families who live on post!! The military post is suing the water company and somebody came to talk to us about our symptoms just now (today). (continued)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I would PERSONALLY sue them. WOW. That's unbelievable.
    AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 7:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• (continuance) We may get a small settlement and we have to visit our physician every week for three months and then once a month after that for a year. I AM SOOOOOO PISSED OFF! I can't believe that they KNEW About it and didn't advise us to stop drinking water!!! I have a SMALL CHILD...and did I forget to mention..I AM ALSO PREGNANT!!! There is NO telling what harm it did to my unborn child! How pissed off would YOU be?

Anonymous

• I would be very angry. I would also switch to purified water. I hope you all feel better, and no permanent harm comes to you guys or the unborn baby.
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 2:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• ^^^They had to shut off our water because they are re-routing the city water from a nearby town. We have to stay in a HOTEL room for three weeks while they do this. LUCKILY they are paying for it! It's a MESS on post now...people moving out of their homes (THOUSANDS of families have to relocate!) It's chaos here now.

Anonymous

• Speak to your doctor and pediatrician asap just for peace of mind.
    1funkymomma

Answer by 1funkymomma at 3:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Enough to sue them for that too!! (being pregnant)
    Anonymous

• OMG!!!! sounds like the military and the areas aruond it!! where are you all stationed? we're at Minot AFB in ND and they test the water every 6 months here. they don't play. the city of Minot needs this base toooooo bad to screw up!!
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2008