Spin off! OMG! I just looked up my In Law address and found out there are

two child molesters living or working RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! how do I word this one?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 2:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• How about saying... " you were total asshats to me for freaking out about YOU losing my child, and your NICE neighborhood has TWO child molester within a block of your house. I expect an apology."
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• We had a child rapist living on our block and my neighbor down the street cpoied a picture of him on flyers and put one in all our mailboxes. Then it was followed up by another one a few months later,then he moved,to where I don't know.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:15 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• they are everywhere. there really isnt much you can do about it. i did a search for my city once and there were over 600 and that made me want to move away but in any city there will be just as many per population as there are here.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I understand. I used one of those sites and found out that a child molester lives right behind my nieces' house! not a good feeling to say the least!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• There are creeps everywhere.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Well I know that there are many Child Molesters out there. I am not sure if I would want to know if they lived next to me but at the same time I would want to know. I don' t know what I would do if I did know that they were around the corner, I mean I wouldn't start a movement to torture them. At the same time I am not going to ask them to baby sit. How about you tell your kids to stay away from them? Don't be all like oh this person likes to rape little kids but you know just tell them that the area is not safe. Use your basic child & stranger talk but try hype it up a little more. Make sure you enforce to your child their self worth, that way if there were to be an encounter even if it did not result in molesting they will have the confidence to come to you and tell you.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2010