Teething 4 month old.

My little girl is 4 months and she is starting to get teeth...I should say that I see the little buds but they have not broke through yet. She gets a bit fussy from time to time and i want to go get her something for the teething but don't know what would be best.

Any suggestions?

Momma2Miranda

Asked by Momma2Miranda at 2:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used these drops by Borion they are called Camilia and they are homeopathic heres a link .. i found them at organic food stores and also wegmans ( a grocery store) http://boironusa.com/products/camilia.php
    AmandaBug

Answer by AmandaBug at 2:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• teething tablets, chilled teething toys, tylenol or motrin=call your pediatrician for the dosing.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:22 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Chew rings, tylenol if needed. Some people will say Baby Orajel is bad and makes the gums tougher but our pedi recommended it to us so we used it. GL
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Put a wet washcloth in the freezer until it is a little stiff but not frozen and let her chew on it. My kids all loved that!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Hylands Teething Tablets....we also used Boiron too. I ONLY give homeopathic medicine NEVER anything over the counter and my son is 2 1/2 and never has tylenol.

My son did not suck on anything cold but try washcloths or the little gummy things that go on refrigerator. Your finger works or knuckle works too :)
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Teething is the worst when the teeth are traveling through the bone, before you even see evidence of them erupting. I'd just offer lots of teething toys, and cold teething toys
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 9:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2010