would you shoot him?

If a 24 year old man raped your 13 year old and was going to get away with it because of a police screw up would you shoot him given the chance?

wildwiccan83

Asked by wildwiccan83 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Shoot him? No, I would not shoot him. What I would do would be much worse. My heart aches for your family.

While my husband was deployed, there was a rapist going around town. He got a lot of women. I spent a lot of time thinking of ways to torture someone like him. I have lots of great ideas.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Revolver Pictures, Images and Photos

I would want to for sure. But my daughter would need her mom to take care of her and help her through the horror of the attack, I couldn't do that if I was in jail.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i wouldnt shoot him, but figure out a way to murder him without being caught. like theres a kind of mushrooms that will kill you in 48 hours. you think your taking a halucinagen and and up with the flu instead and die 2 days later
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• no, he will haev to answer to God someday and God is just, and really shooting him will not fix anything, but rather it will make things worse imo.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• hell yes
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't have to, hubby would take care of him and there wouldn't be anything left.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• without hesitation, course I'd want longer w/ him so I could slowly torture him, shootings to quick a death.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I'd want to, but I would want to risk going to jail and giving up my life with my family....so I'd hire someone to do the deed! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Yes I would and I would have a great psychological defense. I wouldn't serve more than holding for it. No jury in the world would convict you! And if they did? I would sleep well knowing, that sick fuck couldn't hurt anyone else. I would gladly spend eternity in hell to keep other children safe.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Absolutely
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2010