I THINK IM PREGNANT

I HAVE ALL THE SYMPTOMS,I''VE BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE FOR 7 MONTHS NOW.I'VE BEEN NAUSEATED,MY NIPPLES FEEL SENSITIVE,BLOATED,TIRED AND CRAMPY.MY LAST PERIOD WAS SEP 21 -SEP 27,IS IT TO EARLY TO TAKE A TEST?BY JUST READING THIS DO YOU THINK I COULD BE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• By just reading this it could also be your body is fooling you. Because YOU WANT TO be pregnant. Nobody here can answer your question. Go to your doctor and get a blood test done if you want to know fast. Of course its possible, but nobody here is able to tell you yes or no :-/

Hope you will get the answer you want soon.

Good luck :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• yeah, you usually need to wait until 5 days before your next period for a urine test. Even then many women will not show positive yet. Just depends on how much hormone your body produces. I'm lucky cause I always get an early result. Also if you are pregnant your body probably doesn't even know it yet. Until the fertalized egg implants in your uterus your bidy doesn't show any signs of pregnancy. So take a deep breath!!! Try to be patient. I know it's hard. You say you are "trying" what do you mean by that? Are you charting or or just going w/out bc. How long since you stopped the bc and what kind did you use? (Sorry for all the personal ?s)
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Hon don't pay the doctor bill.... Get a clear blue test. They are amazing! And normally just as accurate as the doctors. I know That's what i took when I was pregnant the first time and my HCG levels were only 256 (thats really low) I miscarried that baby. But with this one I took the clear blue test on the morning my period was suppose to start and it said i was pregnant... and I was! :) So get the clear blue it's like 10 bucks at walmart. :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• oh and also I had a period when I was pregnant the first time, don't worry! I only miscarried because my body was fighting mono and it was too much on the baby
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Well we may not be able to answer her questions and yeah..seeing a doctor would be the best solution. But some people just wanna know the early signs of pregnancy BEFORE spending money on a pregnancy test and wasting the doctor's time if you aren't pregnant.. Here are some early signs that I hope help you out.

http://www.parents.com/getting-pregnant/how-to/signs-pregnancy/13-signs-you-may-be-pregnant/
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2008