Weird symptoms...but, - preggo results? adult content

I had a very different menstrual cycle last week; lasted 5 days but only one heavy day followed by 4 spotting days that was dark brown......
The week previously until present, I have had extreme fatigue (I am so tired that I have to stop to nap in the afternoon if I can or I struggle to make it through the day), frequent urination (no burning or odour so not an infection), nausea off and on the past few days, tenderness on the tops of each breast when doing self breast exam (has been for a week),
and dizziness. These marked my first pregnancy but I did take a preggo test yesterday and it is negative. Although I didn't miss my period this month it was quite unusual and very light so thought that maybe I 'was' pregnant.
Maybe low iron levels? I am going to make an appt. to do some blood work. The extreme fatigue has got me worried....and I can't keep going like this either.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 2:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• GL, maybe your OB can find out whats going on.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• talk to your dr..
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2010