Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does my ex husband have a certain amount of time to return my property ordered in court?

I was divorced in Aug 07, I was ordered all my property to be returned to me. My ex still hasent returned it. What can I do?

Answer Question

Asked by hapymomof2 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Take him back to court for contempt. Contact whatever attorney you used for the divorce, and have them get everything rolling, they'll know what you can do to get your stuff. Good luck!

    Answer by WadeMom313 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

  • Take him back to court

    Answer by riotgrrl at 3:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.