the milf morph...

I am the one who asked the MILF question. The reason I asked is because it seems that the local teens have morphed the word into a new meaning... kind of new. They dont actually want to have sex with the women they are calling MILFs. They are using the word more as Trophy Wife who is now a mom. So to say someone's mother is a MILF is kind of like saying she is really hot... accept that it could, depending on how it is said, have the connotation that she has been surgically enhanced or that she is a gym-rat.

So.... let me ask this now.... in your area has the term MILF morphed? Do you hear it used often? If so, by what age/gender person(s).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• In my area MILF means a hot mom.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Nope around here it's still Mom I'd like to ****. A couple of people at work called me a MILF while I was still there. I wasn't sure if I should be flattered or offended lol. I've never really been found attractive, though, so I was mostly shocked. I guess a few people probably use it another way, but from all the times I've heard it, it's still the same thing it used to be.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• yeah i heard MILF before but not alot yeah it means hot mom
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• or just what it is sayin mom i like to f***
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2010