DOES ANYONE OUT THERE FEEL OVERWHELED ?

I KNOW THAT I ONLY HAVE ONE CHILD RIGHT NOW, BUT I GET SO STRESSED OUT A LOT OF THE TIMES. IM A STAY AT HOME MOM & I GET THE HOUSE WORK DONE, TAKE CARE OF THE ANIMALS, PLAY WITH LILLI MOST OF THE TIME, FOOD SHOPPING, ETC. BUT I FEEL LIKE IT'S NEVER ENOUGH. I FEEL LIKE MY HUSBAND THINKS I GO SHOPPING ALL THE TIME. SURE I GOING TO THE STORES, BUT I DON'T HAVE MONEY ON ME ALL THE TIME. WHEN WILL I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED ? I DON'T WANT TO YELL OR BE UNHAPPY ALL THE TIME.

KRYS0673

Asked by KRYS0673 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Health

• yes iam so very over wheled my hubby stared a fire out side at our burn pile and the shied got on fire we just got it put out so close to our house
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think being a parent can be very overwhelming. Tell your hubby how you feel you don't have to get angry or yell just tell him that you just feel unaccomplished. I get very overwhelmed myself i work 40-50 hrs a week i have my 2 yrs old that is starting childcare for the first time, my 13 yrs old step-son just moved in with us and he starts school this coming Wednesday my hubby just started a new job and he is trying to get settled in that so right about now I would really love to be a stay at home mother but i make GOOD MONEY and my hubby doesn't bring home shit so ya stressed out over whelmed ya I am with you momma without a doubt.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:05 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think it is an epidemic. Overwhelmed is my life. :( And just as things settle down and aren't so bad. . .guess what. . . it starts right back up again. Happiness is a figment of the imagination. A nice notion, but in reality it doesn't amount to very much. * I am not saying I am an unhappy person. . . just that life is crazy chaotic and hectic and is ever moving and changing. You either learn to roll with the punches or stay in the unhappy overwhelmed state of mind. *if that makes sense*
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 4:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• To be honest, I feel overwhelmed all of the time.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 4:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I am a SAHM and I completely understand how you feel. I have two children now and at times I have the same moments. It is a Blessing to be able to stay at home with your children but realize that you are doing something that is beneficial to your children and household. Make time for yourself and try to do something that you want to do as far as a hobby (ex. go back/to school, cooking class, etc.). Maybe think about starting your own business if that is what you desire. Try to find something to keep yourself interested and busy when you have time to do so. Most of the time husbands are just playing with our emotions but they really are grateful to be able to have you home with your child. This moment will pass every now and again you may feel like that. Do plan on going back to work when your child starts school full time?
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 4:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I HAVE TO GET A JOB WHEN LILLI STARTS SCHOOL. I KNOW I PROBABLY WON'T BE ABLE TO GET MY OLD JOB BACK CAUSE THEY ARE CUTTING BACK ON PEOPLE. NOT SURE WHERE TO EVEN LOOK.
    KRYS0673

Comment by KRYS0673 (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I am going crazy too! I am a stay st home mother of four drives me insane that when my husband get home from work even though he helps out with everything when he gets home its like he will say "your tired.... I been at work all day" but hell I been there tooo!
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• In the same boat. I moved an hour away from family and friends and I am a SAHM. Its stressful. I have one child and only one. I have decided that one is all I can handle.
    Household chores, playing with my son, taking care of the animals. Yes its stressful. My husband works a lot of hours and he is hardly ever home.
    To add more stress I just decided to go back to college.. WOW I have a alot on my plate. Good Luck!
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 8:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010