I want to find a job i can do at home thats not a scam ..

One that you dont have too , put any money into it :( one thats for real anyone help me :( im a soon to be mother and dont want to work out of the home ..

sweetheart27766

Asked by sweetheart27766 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• Why sell yourself short? Why would you not consider a home based business that will create you a fortune and be your own boss, that is if you build it the right way and only look forward and work toward your goals? Ask yourself, where can you open up your own business for less than $300 initial INVESTMENT, and only have an overhead of $253 per month? If you would like to know more about the business I am in and what I do to make an additional 6 figure income on a part time basis, please feel free to email me or call me. Good luck!!!
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I would like to say, just because you have to put money into it doesn't make it a scam. It makes it a business. I don't know of any business in this world that didn't get started by putting money up first. But to the question that you asked, It is very difficult to find a work at home job these days. Over the last month people has asked your same exact question. Some of the posts have website for at home jobs so I would check out other posts. I had found this site www.virtualvocations.com you can check out. People post home jobs all over the us here. Good Luck

tpalmer

Answer by tpalmer at 4:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I have a WAH job and a WAH biz... The job is free but I make pennies... the business has fees but I make a great income... SO it's up to you. If you want information on what I do I would be more than happy to tell you... Just PM me...

My job brings me in about $200 a month if I work it 3 hours a day and my Business brings in about $1500 residual a month working the same amount of hours. The fees with the business are low... just $25 to start (in Oct) and $50 overhead... But the income is unlimited!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Pretty much any jobs from home will charge you something, but make sure you don't send too much money and where you send them. I have two businesses from home and I had to pay a small start up fee under $30. The businesses are not only working great for me, but I am helping other moms do the same.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 6:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Check out my journal on my page for more information about my wahj
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 6:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• www.HomeWithPreciousHearts.com
    Perrault

Answer by Perrault at 6:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• SHOP SAVE AND EARN AT STORES LIKE OLDNAVY,GAP,TARGET,EBAY AND MORE!!! CLICK HERE TO SAVE!!FREE To Join For more info check my post on my profile.
    http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=northjen
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• If you're interested in becoming an affiliate for my online shop, I wrote about the details here. Basically, you'd just pass out a coupon code to your friends (or post it online or whatever) and you'll earn a percentage of every sale made using that code. I'll just paypal you the money at the end of each month. You don't have to pay me anything, and there's no stock you have to keep track of. Let me know if you're interested!

ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 11:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 2:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Hi,
    I love staying home with my son. I work as an independent business owner with AmeriplanUSA. They are the largest health benefits (not insurance) company in the US. They offer huge discount for dental, vision, prescription, chiropractic and medical expenses. The discounts can be as large as 80% and Ameriplan works with many of the Fortune 500 companies such as Walgreens, walmart, CVS, JCpenney's, Sears, Pearl Vision and many more. Great company that provides a great service. It does cost $25 to start this month, but it is your own business. Where else can you start your own business for $25 and be backed by a multimillion dollar company and several Fortune 500's. if you are interested please visit www.MyWAHCareer.NET and look around a bit. If you are interested in the business opportunity please request an interview.
    Spoage

Answer by Spoage at 5:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008